What Drives Evan Carp To Run For Ohio District 14
When in the course of human events, unalienable rights are taken from them by an oppressive government, under the guise of good, true patriots must rise up to free the people. Evan Carp is dissatisfied with how the government has failed to improve the lives of Americans for decades. Evan Carp is compelled to run for Congress to heal the divisions within it so it can be a source of good for the people. Each day Americans lose more confidence in the government as more dysfunction presents itself. Evan Carp is taking a stand to fix America. Out of touch politicians are keeping America down. A political revolution must begin to bring peace and unity back.
“The greatest good we can do our country is to heal its party divisions and make them one people.” –Thomas Jefferson
The current incumbent for Ohio District 14 is damaging Ohio to enrich his bank account. Joyce is corrupt, filled with lies, and does not meet constituents. Joyce has been in Congress for 6 years with zero bills he made passing.
Ohio deserves better.
- Removing all corruption from the federal government.
- Bringing a fresh perspective to Congress toward the importance of education, technology, and healthcare.
- Bringing jobs back to America by eliminating tax loopholes and benefits for offshoring.
- Inspiring small business growth and restoring the middle class through tax reform.
- Stopping the federal government’s overtaxing of Ohio by $20+ billion dollars per year.
- Keeping the Great Lakes and environment prosperous.
- Insuring the safety of America through cyber security and diplomatic relations.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in chemistry in 2007.
- Learned how to code websites in 1999, build computers in 2002, and program computer software in 2010.
- Founded an online therapeutic care business in 2013 from scratch having to face all the challenges of a new business. It currently serves thousands of people who have depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and anxiety disorders across the USA. The small business utilizes therapeutic touch, which is one of the very few treatments that will cure PTSD that many army veterans suffer from.
About Evan Carp
Evan is a natural leader with legislative bills and policies written up that fix core problems to introduce to Congress. His pragmatic ideas transcend party lines with fresh perspectives. Evan puts country before party unlike most politicians. As the youngest congressional candidate at age 30, Evan can give Congress a unique new perspective. He views this as a public service that should be won on merit alone. Evan will show up to town halls, answer questions honestly, and be a representative for everyone, regardless of party affiliation.
“It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” –George Washington
Republicans and Democrats today are trying to treat symptoms for problems instead of curing the disease outright. Republicans and Democrats are engaging in a seesaw of stupidity with unconstitutional policies instead of working together for the good of the people. They have made attacks on technology, business, and our freedoms. Evan views both parties as having issues with corruption and neither has improved America in 30 years. Evan’s views are unique, modeling the Founding Fathers and greatest Presidents. His goal is to transform the Republican Party into a party for the people again. Evan is running as a Republican, but he is nothing like the corrupt politicians that call themselves Republicans to steal your vote.